Sunday, July 13, 2008

Official Launch!

Well, I've officially decided to join the blogging world! I have enjoyed keeping up with family and friends so much that it just seems like a good idea.

I'll be on the lookout for some interesting things to post. Here are some potential topics you may read about....
  • The recent completion of a collaborative CD project entitled "Lullabies of Love." I sang on it and served on the creative team.
  • Jayson left for his very first summer camp experience today! Jay and I are going through withdrawals already!
  • Lahki, our newest family member. She's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and she's ADORABLE!
  • My very first ever worship leader conference in Austin, Texas

4 comments:

Claire said...

Woo! can't wait! It looks great!

melissa o said...

I am sooo excited that you have a blog!

Casey said...

Great pictures.
I stumble up on this blog. I have a blog www.save-a-dime.blogspot.com
I hope you stop by

Jessica said...

I love your blog! Great job and I can't wait to hear more about Lahki!