Monday, October 6, 2008

Can you feel my pain????

It's painful getting a "nice" picture! Step into my world and appreciate the struggles!

Why can't this be easy?

What is he doing NOW?

OK, this is just bizarre!!! He looks like something out of a sci-fi movie!

What?! Did he just run out of energy? That's nice...but doesn't it look like he just gave up?

OK Mr Photographer and Mr Subject...let's not go through that again. How about a nice picture? I'M NOT KIDDING!

Like I goosed him or something?!?
Well, this is the photographer's fault! This is just wrong! It's somewhere between drunk and evil...neither of which is accurate I assure you.
Finally! Not quite that "given up" look from the set above. I'll keep this one AND I'll keep trying...

1 comment:

Claire said...

AW! I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!