Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Pups!!!

Our very sweet Lahki turned 1 year old this month. She got some yummy treats, a new little squeaky buddy, a rousing version of Happy Birthday and lots of hugs and kisses! ...oh, that's nothing new!

And of course there were pictures with each member of the family...Daddy with the sweet girl...
Jayson with the new squeaky toy, a penguin, (on his shoulder) and the birthday girl herself.
And mommy and her muppet! Kisses were abundant.
I'm sure she loved her birthday celebration...I know we did!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to Lahki! I thought of her and her sister on November 8. We've all been remembering how last year at this time we had the two sweetest and cutest puppies ever at our house and they were just beginning to walk around and play with each other! I can't believe it was a year ago! I am so glad Lahki found you guys.

Claire said...

Aw Sweet pupster! I can't wait to meet the little lady!

Kimber said...

Ha ha, she looks so very suspicious with her facial expression in that first picture. Cute!