Saturday, August 9, 2008

Overnight at the Red Moose Lodge

Last weekend, Jay had a two-day conference up the canyon at the Red Moose Lodge. Jayson, the muppet and I were invited to spend the night with him. It's such a pretty place, I wanted you to see some pictures. One of the things I love most about Utah is that you can drive about 20 minutes and feel like you have retreated to the most peaceful, serene place in the world. Red Moose Lodge is one of those places!

The pictures of the lodge are from their website. Here is the lodge in Autumn. Beautiful!!!

And here in the winter....

There is actually a tree in their lobby. It's a small place...quaint, quiet, restful, beautiful....

What a fun, quick trip out of the ordinary! We certainly enjoyed it.

Even Muppet herself had a good rest!


Here's hoping wherever you lay your head tonight, you sleep like a dog!



4 comments:

Claire said...

CUTE! So cute! And so fun! What a nice low-maintenance get away!

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, the pup even gets a pillow. What a priviledged pup!!!

Kimber said...

Aw, I love the way the little miss is tucked in, so cute! I can't wait to stay at this place for the Velocity Retreat, it looks beautiful!

Jessica said...

Lahki is gorgeous! She looks so much like her mother at that age! Well, maybe a little more like her dad, but he was the most gorgeous Cavalier I have ever seen! I am so glad you guys and she are so happy together!